Just a few pictures from Thanksgiving. We had the big dinner at our place this year--our first time! It was a wonderful day. I'm so thankful for all my family! Jase was pretty sure he could eat a whole turkey drumstick. He's demonstrating how wide he can open his mouth to fit the whole thing in!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by Erin at 1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am glad you all had a great time. I love the thankful turkeys!
wow...youre all grown up now that you hosted thanksgiving !
I loved seeing those pictures. Tell everyone they look wonderful. I'll bet you were a wonderful hostess. I found some cute little tart candles that looked like cinnamon rolls, and I thought they would be a festive centerpiece, so I clustered them on a glass plate and lit them. They burned, melted, and the wax flowed over the plate and onto the tablecloth in about 2.5 minutes! Stupid little candles! It ruined the tablecloth, but luckily not the table. Besides my candle disaster, everything was lovely. :)
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! I am so sorry we weren't able to hook up! I feel so bad! This trip was kind of weird. I think I have to blame it on Jennifer and my morning sickness. I was just not motivated to do anything!
Jase is getting so old! Please tell him, Emily, and Greta hi for us. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Mmmmmmm, Turkey and stuff. Sounds like a great thanksgiving with the johnson gang. No doubt the food was good if you were in charge of cooking it, Erin. Havea a great Christmas and Happy new year.
I just LOVE what you've done with the place...your new interface is so modern and high-class -- did you design those snowflakes yourself or where they professionally done? ;) Melanie
Post a Comment