Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Just a few pictures from Halloween. They aren't the greatest because I forgot my camera (hello!) so had to use my cell phone. Emily is Jessie the cowgirl from Toy Story (I love all her fun poses--she was in a great mood!), Jase is Spiderman, & Greta is a spooky witch. (She was very clear, she wanted to be scary--no pretty, lacy, princess-like witch costume for her!)

This years trick-or-treating was our best yet! We went down the first street & someone had rented a giant bounce house/slide thing for their front yard. The kids made a beeline & played for at least half an hour. We went down one more street & then back to the bounce house for another 20+ min. I had to finally drag them away because it was so dark I was afraid they'd get hurt. They each got only 15-20 pieces of candy & plenty of fun exercise--perfect! They were happy, I was happy--wish it worked out that way every year!










4 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

Cute costumes!! That does sound like the perfect Halloween night! We had to take Carson's candy away because he was treat obsessed! Too many sugar highs to handle. :)
Those are very cute pictures of Emily!! I'm glad they all had such a great time!

The Fritsch Family said...

I think the cell phone pictures turned out great. At least you have pictures. I didn't take one Halloween picture this year. I guess I was too worn out to care; now I wish I had. Oh, well. That's life sometimes.

Darren and Chrissy said...

Great pics for a cell phone! I love the bouncy idea. Let them burn all of the sugar off before bedtime!

Ladybug143 said...

Very cute pictures! They look like they had a lot of fun!

Perfect Halloween for me too. I would love a trip like that one. We didn't even go this year. I was sick and Roland had to work late. It was even better than a small score. :)