Monday, January 19, 2009

So about Christmas...

...I kind of forgot to take pictures :)

We had a wonderful day, but we mostly used the camcorder on Christmas morning & the few pictures I did get look groggy & weird (I was going on 4 hours of sleep, you know?).

So I just didn't post about it.

But for some reason I can't move on with this blog until I document Christmas somehow.

It's like I'm afraid if we go back through the archives in years to come, and there's no Christmas post we'll sit back & wonder, "Did we celebrate Christmas that year?"

Anyway, to help me move on with life here are a few shots in front the tree at my Mom's house. (These were taken a week or so after the holiday.)





Phew! I feel better now :)




6 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

At least you have video to prove Christmas did happen! :)
Beautiful dresses!!

Brooke said...

You do better than I do. All I have are photos. I wish that I had videos to replay over the years!

The kids look like they are having fun. I also love the Christmas attire!

Darren and Chrissy said...

Those pictures are so cute! Their clothes are adorable. I think you could frame those. I am glad you shared those. I know about not taking pictures on Christmas. It seems like we have about 40,000 pictures to document Sydney's first Christmas, and then maybe 4 from this year!

Heather said...

i know what you mean... i got hung up on not blogging cause i didn't document christmas very well... so i just put in a blurb and now i can continue posting! glad i'm not the only one!

your kids are so big! i remember when i came by to see your first little baby... with coty (do you remember that?) how old is she now? your kids are darling!!!

Brooke & Ryan said...

Thank you so much for the Christmas Card. Your children are all so big and so cute! It is good to know that you are all doing so well. Please check out our blog. Blogging is great fun and an awesome way to keep in touch. www.jeppesenfive.blogspot.com.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Your kids really are so cute. I miss you all so much already. I had a dream last night that I was asked to sub in Primary in our new ward, and Kobe was in my class there. I woke up with a smile on my face. I hope everything is going well for you guys!