Ethan's younger brother, Will, recently returned home from a mission to Hawaii--yea!! He came home July 4th, so we celebrated the holiday a little differently this year--no balloon-fest, parade, or carnival. It was really wonderful to spend time together as a family, though, and mostly just to have Will home again! Many of us drove up to meet Will at the airport.
Will at the airport with some of his "huge" nieces & nephews. Greta & Jase didn't really remember him too well (two years is a loooong time when you're little!), but they warmed up quickly!
Will brought home some really nice souveniers for everyone. Here are the guys posing Hawaiian-style!

5 comments:
Those sari's are nice. I bet Will is glad to be home.
Don't we all look so beautiful! That was a really fun week. Joseph and I were so happy to see you all again.
Hi Ethan and Erin! It's so great to see your blog! Gabe and I are friends on facebook and he gave me your blog address. Your family is beautiful! It's so great to see my old friends online and to keep up with each other when we live so far away. I had a great time perusing your blog today, you've done a great job! I hope things are well for you and your family!
How fun! It is always fun to have them home after so long. Looks like they we have a lot of fun!
Erin, I just have to say....
I love you!!!!
You are a great Sister and I am so glad to have you for a friend. I am just getting the hang of all this blog stuff and beingable to call you guys any time! Anyway I dont talk to you hardly enough but I want you to know you are great and I will never forget seeing you and your kids when I came home form the mission. What ever it took to get up to the airport I love you for it. Thanks for posting that experience for us all to remember!
Your #1
Post a Comment