I love this picture! Our Boyack cousins visited from Kansas over the 4th & we got to spend some time at the park visiting & playing. It was so fun to catch up & let the kids get reaquainted. Thanks Chrissy & Darren for sharing the pictures!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Cute Kids!!
Posted by Erin at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a cute picture! I didn't realize Chrissy lived in Kansas! That ain't too far from me at all. Well, 3 or 4 hours depending on where they live. :)
Hey Stranger! It was fun getting a comment from you on my blog! I swear thats the only form of communication I use anymore... So i'm glad to have a link now to yours! I swear the last time i saw you was right after your first little girl was born... when you were living in those apartments in ogden. I'm pretty sure Coty was there too... haha... good times!
So where are you guys at now? I can't believe you've got 3 little kids already! And they're not really that "little" either! How old are your girls?
Well...glad to hear from you!
Post a Comment