We had fun this past weekend camping at Scofield reservoir. I say "camping", but we really stayed in a nice cabin (thanks to Ethan's parents)! I may never be able to camp in a tent again--it was so lovely to sleep in a real bed & have a warm shower! We fished, played in the lake, roasted marshmallows, told ghost stories...and then went inside & relaxed in the recliners! Here are a few photos, courtesy of Gabe (I remembered my camera this time, but forgot to charge the batteries--details!). Will & Ethan jumping into the lake.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Camping at Scofield
Posted by Erin at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun making memories! Camping is always an experience. We just got done camping with my family as well. We had a great time, and I was surprised that I didn't despise the whole tent accommodations!
Looks like you all had a wonderful time at the reservoir!
Very fun! We did a tent camping trip at Scofield one year, and my husband loves to fish there. It's so nice that you stayed in a cabin.
Thanks putting those pictures up of our camping trip,I did not know when I would ever get around to it.
Looks like a lot of fun! I love those kind of trips!
Post a Comment