Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Growing!!!

After two years of planting gardens that were dismal failures, we're so excited this year to see little plants poking their heads out! I just had to share!



4 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

We are planting ours this weekend! I am hoping to see results like yours! I have to do it in a different state with different conditions now. I just hope a tornado doesn't ruin my garden! :)

Ladybug143 said...

Well, mine is not doing so well. Not sure about yours. We had a lot of seed not come up at all.

We need an update by the way! :)

Darren and Chrissy said...

Good luck! You little green thumb you! What are you growing? We are coming out for the 4th. Let's go to the park again! Love you!
Chrissy

Erin said...

I don't have a green thumb at all (I missed out on Gma Johnson's gardening gene somehow!) My thumb is pitch black--that's why it's so miraculous that the plants are still alive!! We're growing green beans, carrots, corn, cucumbers, pumpkins & watermelon. We'd love to see you guys over the 4th--let's plan on it!
Love,
Erin