Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fools Day!

We had a silly time at dinner, using cooking utensils to eat instead of knives & forks. The kids thought their parents had gone a little crazy at first...but they gave it a try and then really enjoyed it! Messy, but fun!!

7 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

What a fun and messy idea! I love it. Between me being sick AGAIN and not being creative our April Fool's was pretty normal.

Kari and Joel said...

It was fun to see all the things your family has been doing. Jase looks a lot older than last time we saw him. He looks like a grown up little boy, and very handsome!
That is a great idea for dinner. I bet the kids loved it! Carson makes a big enough mess already at our house.
We were glad to see Greta had a happy birthday! The party looked like lots of fun! And that bunny cake was so cute, did you make it?
Also, thanks for the shirt for Carson. We love it! We got about 10compliments on it last time he wore it.

The Fritsch Family said...

You guys are great! That is a fun idea for April Fools. Your dinner looks really good. I'm hungry.

Grandpa and Grandma J said...

Fun, fun, fun! April Fool's day will always be a day to look forward to at your house. Grandpa and Grandma could benefit for some fun like this next April Fool's day
(hint, hint - the food looks great)!

Darren and Chrissy said...

How fun! I love all of your pictures, and I love the template you used for your blog. And I keep saying this, but Emily looks just exactly like Melanie did when she was a little girl. IT's amazing! YOur April Fool's ideas were fun, and I love the Easter Bunny cake. You're great parents! Darren and I were saying that our blog looks like we have a party all of the time, because we post all of the fun and funny stuff. Perhaps we should post family home evening from tonight when Brad and Scotty were kicking each other and Brady was falling off of the fireplace- again. :)

DOT said...

You guys Just ROCK!!
I love this blog. I just listened to "Angel" I like the way David Archaletta did it on American Idol.

Love Aunt Dot

Ladybug143 said...

Okay, love the new music. Need some more pictures and up dates though! :)